TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to the website of Owl Succeed. By accessing our site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use and are bound by all applicable laws and regulations.
The site and its original content, features, and services are owned by Owl Succeed and are protected by international copyright, trademark, intellectual property, and other proprietary rights laws.
If, for any reason, we believe that our Terms and Conditions have not been upheld, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to our website without prior notice or liability.
(1). An initial confirmation of enrolment will be sent by email once you have purchased a ticket. Your purchase receipt will be sent by email in 2 to 3 business days.
(2) Final confirmations and lecture details will be sent by email five business days prior to the lecture.
(3) For the applicants that have purchased the ‘Premium’ package, lecture notes will be emailed together with the final confirmations and lecture details.
For the applicants that have purchased the ‘Ultimate’ package, the confirmation email will contain the link to submit one Chinese written work to the VCE teacher or assessor for assessment and be provided one round of feedback. The written work is to be submitted as an attachment by replying to the confirmation email. The due date of submission will be 11:59 PM on 4th April 2021. No late submission will be accepted after this date. Our VCE teacher or assessor will aim to give provide the feedback within 15 business days.
(4) It is the applicant’s responsibility to keep Owl Succeed Tutoring informed of any changes to the given email address or if they have not received a confirmation email. It is recommended to check your SPAM inbox.
(5) If you haven’t received your final confirmation email two days prior to your first enrolled lecture, you MUST contact Owl Succeed Tutoring to confirm your enrolment and arrange admission into the lecture.
(6) Applications for lectures close at 8am on the day of the first lecture.
(7) Owl Succeed Tutoring reserves the right to alter the advertised lecture details. Details of any changes to the lecture will be sent by email and posted on our Lecture page.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
(8) Cancellations MUST be submitted in writing at least five business days before the lecture.
(9) Cancellations will incur a $20 cancellation fee.
(10) No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellations made five business days before the lecture.
(11) No refunds or credits will be issued to those students who fail to attend their enrolled lecture.